Please read this important information if you have an upcoming appointment at Hobart OBGYN
We are taking significant measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our practice to #flattenthecurve.
- You will notice some changes to the waiting room with removal of toys, magazines and books. Surfaces will be disinfected more frequently. You will be encouraged to wash your hands upon arrival with handwash provided before entering the rooms.
- Several waiting rooms have been arranged around the practice to reduce the number of people in the main waiting rooms at any one time.
- Please try to avoid bringing extra people/children with you to your appointment. If it is unavoidable, we would prefer that you wait in your car until your doctor is ready for you; please contact reception to arrange in advance.
- People returning from ANY OVERSEAS COUNTRY have been asked to postpone their appointment until 14 days after return. Furthermore, if you are sick or have a fever, EVEN WITH NO RECENT TRAVEL, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until fully recovered. If your appointment is medically urgent we ask that you contact our office to discuss and we will find a workable solution.
- We support any of our pregnant patients who would like to work from home and are happy to provide letters to this effect. Sick certificates for those who cannot work from home but do not feel comfortable in their workplace may be arranged on a case by case basis after discussion with your doctor.
We are continuing with elective surgery at present however we are reviewing the situation on a daily basis and continuing to provide the most up to date and accurate information possible. Please follow the Hobart OBGYN Facebook page and also our Instagram.
Please call on 6228 3331 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about the changes listed above. We may take a bit longer to respond to your requests as we are making big changes at short notice, so we kindly ask for your patience with us.